
Hi every body I'm glad you came to see this. I'm wondering if we'll see lots of giant pandas? We will have to pack so much in so little time , phew. we will have lots of rice there. We're going to a meeting with Children's Bridge on February 3rd - we'll know more about our trip, then.
Thanks for coming by! Hope you visit us again!
From : Bryanna
3 comments:
The Madore family is very excited for you. We know you will have a wonderful time with lots of great memories. We will be thinking of you as you make your journey. Do you have a direct flight to Beijing? We flew over the North Pole and saw the Great Wall from the airplane when we took our homeland tour in October 2005.
Best wishes,
Maryann, Leo and Táo Tao
Sure wish I was coming with you this time! But I'll be looking at the blog as soon as I wake up every morning to see where you've been and what you've seen.
lots of love,
Auntie Kim
China... Bryanna and Cassidy - you're going back to China... how exciting! We can't wait to hear about everything! Since Grant is doing his speech on Cassidy and how she became a part of our family... you've all been on our minds a lot!! We'll be checking daily to "catch up" on the fun this trip will bring you! Have a fantastic time and we look forward to getting together when you return home. Bring us back something nice - kidding... sort'a *grin* Come on... it's China!!
With love,
Ray, Jennifer, Patrick and Grant xo
Post a Comment