Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Note from Bryanna - Tuesday March 13

Hi MacLean and everybody.

We're happy to get your email! We will try to send you a picture of the pandas. But it won't be very good because it was dark behind the glass walls of their inside pen. we will send it as soon as we can. Hope we'll find one soon.

P.S. Glad you read and answer our messages!

From Bryanna

2 comments:

Shauna and MacLean said...

Oh Bryanna I was so excited to see the picture of the panda. Were there any baby pandas???? looked like you had fun at the school. they live way different than us. looks like you are having fun. we miss you and can't wait to see you and hear about your adventure.

love, MacLean xo

Anonymous said...

Bryanna,
Thank you for sharing the picture of the panda! It looks like you are having a lot of fun on your trip! I love seeing the pictures of all of you, and the school pictures were really interesting! I can't wait to see what is posted tomorrow.
Love, Jan :)