Thursday, March 8, 2007

One More Sleep!

Bryanna and Cassidy are sleeping now, while Lianne and Nanny and Papa fiddle with luggage and weight restrictions!

Our flight leaves for Beijing at 10:00 am tomorrow morning (Friday). Although the flight is only 13 hours long, we arrive in China at 12:45 pm Saturday (12 hours ahead of Ontario)! We really can't believe that our trip has arrived after 2 long years of planning. Wow.

We will be in touch as soon as laptop equipment and internet access in Beijing allows.

Thanks to all our friends and family for their love and best wishes.

And to Mrs. Cash's Kindergarten class and Mr. Engering's Grade 2 class at Osprey Woods, we'll try to post lots of pictures of our adventures!

Until then, good night!

The Thompson Clan
P.S. We miss you Auntie Kim, Uncle Damian and Sophie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryanna and Cassidy. I missed talking to you on the phone since you're cozy in your beds already (just talked to your Mom and to Nanny), but I just wanted to say I love you both so much. I'm so proud of both of you, and wish I were there beside you every step of the way on this trip, seeing and experiencing what you see. When you hold your Mom's hand, just imagine that Sophie and Uncle Damian and I are all holding your hands too.
We love you!
Auntie Kim