Just a quick note before we shut down the laptop for the next leg...(back online on Sunday.)
Happy St. Patrick's Day to all our Irish friends and family at home!
Love Lianne, Bryanna, Cassidy, Al and Florence
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hello Thompsons.....
We have really enjoyed "travelling" with you so far...great photos Lianne!
Can't wait to see where you will be next and what you are doing. Give our love to Al & Florence...and of course to you and your girls.
Happy journey.....
Hello Lianne, Bryanna, Cassidy, Al and Florence,
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
I loved the pictures of the kite flying...it made me want to run out and fly one right now!
Paul and I are off to Niagara Falls for my birthday...so I can't wait to check in when we get back!
It has been the highlight of every morning!
All the best!
Jan :)
Happy St. Patrick's Day to the Thompson clan!!
We're off to our Taizhou get-together at the Morgans. I'm sure your trip will be top of conversation for us as Stephanie (Morgan) and I anxiously await your updates everyday.
Enjoy the train travels and the rest of your touring. We only had about 3 or 4 inches of snow overnight, but the good news is that it should be warmer for your return next weekend as they say it's going to be 14C by Wednesday.
Hi to Bryanna and Cassidy from Stephanie and Hannah, and hi to your mom and dad from all of us,
Jane, Steve, Hannah & Stephanie
Hello from British Columbia. We are Allan and Florence Brown - Candice Presley's parents. Thank you for letting us share in your travels, daily excursions and experiences. We very much appreciate the photos of Candice, Michael and our Grandchildren. What a wonderful trip. May you continue to have a great, safe and happy time.
Allan and Florence Brown.
Ni Hao or Joe Sun as they say in Hong Kong- Lianne, Bryanna, Cassidy and Mr and Mrs. Thompson...
Mum shared your link with me and I have kept track of your amazing adventures. What a fabulous experience and beautiful memories you created. There is just so much to see and do.
I am glad that you all enjoyed China and its many wonders. It really is a country full of beauty and contrasts.
Thanks for sharing this special time with all of us!
Gillian De Melo(Lee)
Post a Comment